The Genesis Building Monitoring system
The Genesis system is a fully integrated Access Control-Building Automation and Security System that is flexible and easy to use.
The Australian designed and manufactured system is the result of over twenty years experience in development of fully integrated system.
The use of the Genesis flexible Script Programming Engine has opened the panel to many applications that traditional panels could not handle. The capabilities of the system are no longer limited by the firmware, but can now be extended to virtually unlimited Building Management functions.
- Integrated Access Control / Alarm with Building Automation
- Remote Access Station Keypad, provides two on-board Wiegand inputs
- Modular System with 2-wire RS485 LAN, up to 1500 Meters from Master
- 2-Door Access Controllers provides cache memory, for redundancy
- On board Dialler with Contact ID, also supports GPRS, TCP/IP
- On-board text data base for up-to 9,400 cards, users, areas and inputs
- On board RS-232 PC interface for Printer, Modem, Automation or TCP/IP
- Distributed Intelligence on all LAN modules, for high system speed
- Access Control with up to 128 Doors capability on a single panel
- Up-to 127 LAN modules of any chosen type per system, plus Master
- On board 2 MB bits of memory as STANDARD, expandable to 8 MB
- Lift Controllers, High Level, or with 32-Output controllers
- 32-Programmable outputs, expandable to 512 with multi-drop LAN modules
- Messages can be broadcast to each RAS in ASCII from RS-232 port
- 16/32 DEOL inputs, expandable to 512 with-multi-drop LAN modules
- Powerful Script Programming Engine, ideal for custom applications
- 16 DEOL selectable resistor values on all inputs, makes retrofits simple
- Genie Head end management package, with floor plan graphics
- 64 Alarm areas, with complete flexibility on all inputs per area
Biometric Access Control Systems
Easy and safe access control with fingerscaner.
Your finger is the key!
Standing in front of the locked door without having the key on you – does this sound familiar?
The solution: ekey finger scanners for easy retrofitting.
EKEY HOME THE KEY TO INCREASED LIVING COMFORT
Suitable for doors, gates, alarm systems and other applications.High quality and completely easy to use!
- Sliding door/garden door -
The finger scanners come with full outdoor compatibility
- Garage gate -
Wireless transponder in the car – finger scanner next to the gate
- Door phone -
The finger scanner can easily be integrated into a door phone
- Front door -
Function and design united
- Alarm system -
Easy activation and deactivation with the finger scanner
- Safebox -
Safer than any code
BOSCH Access Control Systems
The Access Easy Controller (AEC) from Bosch is a user-friendly web-based access control system designed especially for small to medium scale enterprise applications.
It gives the user the ability to control all aspects of their access control system through a simple and familiar Internet browser connection.
The Access Easy Controller will assist in monitoring movement through the facility, managing and controlling doors with the ability to open doors with the push of a button, set up and manage all access readers, receive alarms and monitor past events.
The software is already pre-installed into the controller which gives the user the flexibility of using a computer with standard Web Browser and Internet connection to manage and monitor their facility. This computer can access the controller regardless of physical location or operating system installed.
- 4 access Wiegand readers expandable to 16
- Capacity up to 20,480 card holders and 100,000
- Classify cardholders based on 254 access groups
- 255 time schedules, 32 regular and 32 special holidays
- Anti-passback (APB) capabilities
- 8 Alarm Zones and attendance capture
- Intrusion monitoring up to 32 input and control points
- E-mail or SMS Alert for critical events
- Integration with video devices for video verification.
- Multiple language selection