PM1025 Monitoring System
The choice is simple. The choice is Permaconn.
The Permaconn solution is the preferred choice among todays Security engineers for enhanced security and modern telecommunication demands.
All alarm messages have four (4) totally independent paths of communication available – Telco 1 GPRS, Telco 2 GPRS (Future Use), IP and Phone Line.
With four (4) paths of communication and every signal being acknowledged as sent & received, you can be guaranteed the right choice has been made.
Permaconn has been independently tested by a certified test laboratory and is compliant to Class 4 AS/NZ 2201.5-2008.
- Dialler capture module (DI-200) is available to interface onto any alarm panel using the Contact ID (CID) reporting format.
- IP reporting available with the optional IP-62 module.
- Four inputs plus:
- AC input to monitor power on Alarm panel.
- 3 Outputs.
- Certified and compliant
- AS/NZS CISPR 22 AS/NZS 60950.1
- AS/NZS 2201.5 2008 Class/2/3/4
- AS/ACIF S002
- Dual Sim & IP – True redundancy that really works.
- Operates on 13.8V supplied by Alarm Panel.
- Reports all power and status messages.
- All messages are encrypted using AES128.
- Fixed monthly costs.